Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beautiful Filipina girl in black lingerie, Francine Dee


Francine Dee


Website: www.FrancineDee.com
Ethnicity: 1/2 Chinese and 1/2 Filipino
Height: 5 ft. 3 in.
Weight: 103 lbs.
Stats: 34DD-23-32

In the import car scene, Francine Dee is legendary for her Asian booty! This sexy Asian girl has one of the most amazing asian bikini bodies around. Francine is one of the hottest tiny filipina girls and topless bikini babes on the scene today!


More on Francine at AskMen.com: The name Francine Dee may not elicit an image in line with her appearance (we think her name is more suitable to a character in Grease or a big band era crooner), but the proof is in the pudding. Francine is an Asian...(Read More!)


Read More on Francine at ModelGraphy.com: Total seduction. I am a sexual creature and I don't mind sharing my sensuality with an audience. As a matter of fact, I enjoy gratifying my...(Read More!)


No comments: