Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sexy mixed Cambodian girl in black lingerie, Jada Liu


Jada Liu


Website: www.JadaLiu.com
Ethnicity: Cambodian and Chinese
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Stats: 32D-25-33

This beautiful mixed Cambodian girl, Jada Liu, inspires men to dream of olive skin and raven black hair with her nice Asian booty. This naked Asian girl has a thin frame that is complemented wonderfully by a perfect pair of 32D breasts and tauntingly pouty lips. With hair so long that it cascades down her back to reach the enticing curves of her bare buttocks, you’ll long to reach out and follow the trail.


Read more of Jada Liu at her website bio: Want to win my heart? I am turned on by red roses and making love on rose pedals. I am up for doing the naughty in public places, and love watching a man masturbate. I need a man who ... (Read More!)


Read more of Jada Liu at Football and Chicks: When I am not heating up my website, you may find me at favorte night spot Club Myst, or shopping at Gucci, Steve Madden, or Victoria Secret. One thing is for sure my passion for Red Bull keeps me going, and shooting the hottest photo shoots for my site. Having had my wildest sexual adventure at the top of a mountain, you may just find me heading to ... (Read More!)




No comments: